Your Ad Here

Welcome to Free Articles - Free Online Articles Directory

Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Magic Tricks Supplier

I was a part-time magician for many years. It is my reputation "man MAGIC" Among my friends and colleagues. Since I am not a professional, I never play on stage. What I do is called "Close-Up" tricks. This means that I can play with only a small number of spectators, namely: 1 - 5 people at once. Fokusov I play very simple. I play with coins, paper, postcards, a glass of beer, a piece of cloth or something around us. The result is huge.

What I want to share with you today is not Magic Trick some, but some tips and suggestions to the Magic Show. It's me, accumulated in recent years as a magician. You can not practice too much. Always had a few minutes each day for tricks, particularly if these new ones. You should make sure that all will be well before the show time. Magic of the entertainment business. It is quicker to lose their credit, than to win them.

When the practice, place a large mirror in front of you, if possible. You can get a lot of benefits through your mirror. It's you angle the audience, as you watch your own performance. Be careful with the fingers' movement, facial expressions, and, most importantly, time. In short, the mirror is your best friend in the magic world.

Yes. Never do this! I once discovered some secrets of my tricks with my friends. They do not feel interested in my Magic Show more until I learned some new tricks. You lose a lot of fun if you do it.

But you may ask, what if they are extremely persistent? My suggestion is that there are easy tricks in his pocket as backup. You can give these back-up tricks for their friends. This will make you more like a magic man. But, I repeat here, do not divulge your best tricks. You can lose 50% of your hardcore fans next time.

This is a golden rule in the magic world. Some tricks are very simple. Everyone will see through you if you do not try anything you can do to mislead them in the wrong direction. Do not tell them that you are going to do the first time. Maintaining your goal until the last moment will be doing shows with great success. Let them lose their focus on direct everything. You can even pretend that you are not sure whether you can do it successfully. (Of course, you know you can do it, because you practiced IT)

You need to master more than one trick. If you are doing the same thing, among the same audience, they will immediately know what you are going to do next. They will pay more attention to issues that were misleaded you last time. Also, you will not make them satisfying or dazzling as the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Free Articles™ 2010 by lov3 Pucca